Tuesday 3 April 2012

Pesky Crows

Back in February, I was praising the smart behaviour of Crows that I had been observing in my garden. Well now I am really not so impressed.

A few years ago, I bought an IR activated ultrasonic cat repeller to keep a watching eye over the feeding areas in the garden.

Apart from it eating batteries in the cold winter months it was a good device that has saved the life of many a bird. Additionally, there is another bonus with these devices in that it also repels small children as their tender and sensitive ears can hear the high frequencies.

So, I was mighty upset when I found the thing uprooted and laying on the ground after a crow attack. They had completely removed the white translucent plastic cover of the sensor and LED activation light, so it is now wrecked.

So it is back to Amazon for me then

Martin

No comments:

Post a Comment